The Lion Gate Lodge is situated at the entrance to Scrivelsby Estate, and is within easy walking distance of Scrivelsby Walled Garden (Less than 100 metres!). It is a Grade 2 listed building, which is being sympathetically restored and refurbished in time for the 2021 wedding season. It would be an ideal place for the wedding couple to spend their first night together if camping wasn't quite their thing.
- Sleeps up to four people with a double bed in the main bedroom, and a separate twin-bedded room
(A cot is also provided)
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Sitting room with television, and comfortable seating with wood burning stove and free wood
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge
- Washing machine
- Outside eating area
- Fully centrally heated
- Free parking for two cars
- Strictly no smoking or pets
The Lion Gate Lodge is let for a minimum of 2 nights, £130 per night.
The accommodation is available from 2pm, and departure is 10am. To book, or to discuss the accommodation, please contact Gail Dymoke on 0774 955 0084, or email email@example.com. Payment is via BACS bank transfer.